We are looking for a talented middleweight designer to join our successful design team in Henley on Thames. You will be conceiving, designing and producing a wide range of work that will include corporate branding, brochures and other print based communications for some of the world’s top brands. There is also the opportunity to be involved in the design and development websites and apps.
You will be experienced, passionate and creative as well as being totally proficient in all of the major design tools such as: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. You should also a have a good understanding of Word and PowerPoint. Basic HTML skills would be a bonus.
You should have a strong understanding of design for print and it would be an advantage to have a good understanding of digital design as well. Within your area of expertise you should keep yourself up-to-date with best practices and trends as well as having a desire to continue to learn and develop your skills.
Working as part of the team you will have a 'hands on' approach from initial concept through to delivery and your role will also include some client liaison.Requirements:
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your branding and design for print skills. Supporting web/UI design would be a bonus
- Good communication skills
- A team player who can also self manage
- Ability to work to design and technical guides
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An understanding of working for big brands
- Self-motivated and proactive
- 3+ years experience in a similar setting
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 17.30
You must already have the right to work in the UK.
Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience but is likely to be in the range of £22k - £30k per year - plus benefits & bonus scheme.
Please provide following to support your application:
- Cover letter (tell us why you’d be perfect for our team)
- Portfolio (Essential: you can provide links or document)
- Graphic Design