Are you an Oracle Middleware engineer with strong Unix experience looking for a new challenge with one of the UK's fastest growing financial services companies? If so then read on, this role is for you!
I am partnered with a market leading financial payments software company who designs, builds and operates industry-leading bank account-based payment systems. Their technologies power the UK's Real Time payments, settlements and direct debit systems, as well as the country's network of more than 70,000 ATMs. Also their proven payment solutions provides more choice to customers in Singapore, Thailand and the United States.
You will be within the Infrastructure Services Middleware Team responsible for providing both Live Operations Support and Project Infrastructure support activities. This will include liaisons with other technical teams under I.T Infrastructure & Networks such as Unix Services, Database Services, Application Support and Capacity as well as liaison with Service Operations and Service Delivery will be required.
- Drive Incident, Problem Management with RCA
- Familiar with Change Management
- All operational procedures are produced, maintained and adhered to at all
- Technical Support throughout the Live Operational cycle to all Operational & Service Delivery Teams
- Appropriate governance is exercised at all times to maintain control and to meet audit requirements
- 3-4 years experience in a demanding, high availability environment
- Oracle Weblogic administration ( 8,9,10)
- Oracle Weblogic Scripting Tool
- Apache HTTP Server Administration
- Troubleshooting Middleware/Java Environments
- Unix (Preferably Solaris)
- Shell Scripting/Python
- Experience of the above tool set in a J2EE development environment.
- J2EE build and deployment processes
- Oracle SOA/ServiceBus
- IBM Tivoli workload scheduler
- IBM WebSphere/IBM MQ (6,7)
- Swift Administration (SAA, SAG)
- Thales SafeSign Authentication Server/PKI
- Experience in a demanding, high availability environment
- Understanding of ITIL Practices
- Experience of working in leading edge development environments would be advantageous.
Any of the above mentioned Skills will be considered as an advantage
Permanent - Hertfordshire - £65,000pa Depending On Experience with £75k package (inc. 10% annual bonus and 13.5% pension contribution)