Middleware Engineers - Chef, Jboss and Apache - Cheshire
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity within a pioneering Automation and Infrastructure team for Middleware Engineers with experience in Chef!
Your new role
As one of our Middleware Engineers you will be responsible for:-
- Developing / engineering (architecture, design, build, script, document and test) Middleware solutions
- Facilitating the handover of solutions to the production Middleware functions
- Creating and enhancing of strategic platforms and integrated components to support Middleware Services and PaaS
- Owning and driving delivery of automation and orchestration solutions
- Facilitate the governance of all Middleware engineered solutions and products
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Experience in Chef
- Knowledge of Jboss, Apache and Tomcat
- Ability to evangelise about solutions with stakeholders, users/consumer and partner teams.
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Familiar with testing / automation testing practices
- A strong work ethic - team player, creative, passionate and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills. Possesses the ability to describe and communicate abstract concepts.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- middleware chef jboss apache jenkins devops