RT Brand Communications has spent almost two decades transforming businesses. We’re proud to provide smart, successful and 'real’ thinking through an authentic dedication to knowledge, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
Independent full service agencies are facing a new landscape. The pace of change makes it virtually impossible for a single team to be specialist in all areas, and still remain under one roof.
On this basis, we have built a new kind of integrated agency. With strategic brand marketing expertise at its core, we combine creative talent with independent partners who are leading experts in their field.
This enables our clients to have outstanding specialist teams, removing the need for generalist marketers to work on their challenges. We have an enviable Client list, of which we are truly proud and due to continued growth are looking for a talented agency professional looking to take a step up into a middle-weight Graphic Design opening.
We’re looking for a passionate and innovate designer, who has a strong creative instinct and an opinion worth hearing. You'll think big, yet deliver on the detail. Ideally agency experience is preferred but it’s attitude, passion and commitment that will make sure you fit in at RT Brand Communications.
The work is varied and covers all channels including print, digital and brand strategy. You will have an excellent wider team to work with and a outstanding creative direction to inspire. I
deally an experienced graphic designer looking to take the next step, you’ll be looking for a long term role in an Agency where you can develop and make a difference.
Middle-Weight Graphic Designer
- Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and positive environment and ensuring outstanding team work
- Build relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
- Ideally an established mid-weight design in an integrated agency environment with a good understanding of the B2B and B2C sectors and the following attributes:
- Excellent design skills
- Proven creative ability
- You will be given the opportunity to lead certain creative, working planning and AM team
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
- Work well under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in an agency environment
- Experience in traditional design print and digital
- Stunning portfolio
- Knowledge of B2B sector
- Experience working with blue chip clients and showcase to prove this
- Excellent Mac skills in Creative Suite.
- Super user across Adobe Suite, most notably InDesign
- Premier and After Effects not a must have but would be a bonus!
We’ve big growth plans and exciting projects ahead……we’d love you to be a part of our plans and us be apart of your career journey and development.
Apply immediately for a confidential conversation with our Commercial Director Chris Watkins on chris @ rt.uk.com or via applying to this advert