Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-stablished orgainsation with offices based in the heart of Bristol, with the appointment of a Creative Midweight Designer for their growing team.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity which will see you working with a myriad of highly skilled individuals across multiple fields. Therefore we are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious individual, ideally with experienced gained within a similar setting, an understanding of how design translates in both print and digital teamed with strong technical ability across a multiple software packages.
- Managing creative content creation
- Taking responsibility for the visual creation
- Quality control of all campaign
- Ensuring campaings are delivered to standard, on time and to budget
- Liaising with account managers
- Present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Prioritising multiple projects
- Supporting Creative Managers to deliver large-scale projects
As the ideal candidate you will extensive design experience and be qualification in Graphic Design to a HND / HNC or a BA Hons degree level. You are a passionate creative thinker with effective communication skills and ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively. You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job