Location: London (Near St Pauls)
Duration: Initial 8 months
Middle Office Trade Support - Equities, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America Merrill Lynch require an individual to provide trade support to the Equities Structured Products Trading Desk and assists them with all the operational queries and bookings that are required in order to ensure client service excellence and satisfaction. The team provides a centralised contact point for desk, clients, settlements and documentation areas to go to for resolution of operational issues that may arise.
- Provide support to the Exotic Trading desk
- Lifecycle Management: - Monitoring and booking of Exotic Derivatives payment events, barrier monitoring, corporate actions, fixings and swap resets
- Ensuring that daily emails sent to the inbox are dealt in a swift manner, and prioritized accordingly.
- Trade Maintenance, reviewing queries and performing amendments on OTC Exotic Derivatives
- Review market data and ensure that it is accurate
- Previous experience, working within a Middle Office Trade Support Function
- Banking/Financial Services Background
- Thorough understanding and experience of exotic derivatives and equities
- Close attention to detail
- Experience booking exotic derivatives payment events
- Corporate Actions knowledge/ experience
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job