We are looking for a midday meal supervisor to join our team of ordinary individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to create extraordinary outcomes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the children's lunchtime (12:15-1:45pm). This will include supporting the children with eating their food and supervising their behaviour.
Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park is in the heart of Tottenham, serving a diverse inner city community celebrating a wealth of language and cultures. Our vision of high expectations, creative learning, and mastery of teaching secured not only an outstanding Ofsted grade in July 2014 but also a recognition of the best pupil progress of all academies across the nation.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Organise children collecting their food, sitting at their tables and clearing away at the end of the meal
- Develop children's social skills through modelling conversation skills and correct manners
- Help children become independent in their lunchtime routines
- Do some simple cleaning tasks such as wiping tables and sweeping the floor
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park?
- A supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
- Outstanding training opportunities
- Opportunities for rapid development
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
- Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils
As an outstanding academy, we invest in our staff and offer excellent professional development opportunities and a comprehensive induction programme to support the progress of your career. We have excellent systems, a creative curriculum and a clear vision for continued excellence.
Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park works within the wider Harris Federation, a supportive and highly successful group of 44 academies all based in and around London. Each Academy operates autonomously within the Federation, but all Harris academies collaborate closely in sharing school improvement strategies and in supporting one another.
For further information about the position, or to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Lenka Reeve, Office Manager, on or email .uk.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.