Position: Mid Weight/Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is the region's largest independent, full service advertising agency, established in 1998. Based Exeter, our client are a team of enthusiastic, down-to-earth professionals, dedicated to growing our clients' business. Our clients energetic employees have a 'can do, will do' attitude which clients find refreshing. A exciting opportunity has arisen for a mid weight - senior graphic designer to join their team.
The right Mid-weight / Senior Designer will regularly produce campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites, direct marketing material and banner advertisements to traditional print, and advertising. You’ll relish the challenge of liaising with clients in taking big ideas and concepts, through to placement and position, to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the wider studio to merge content and design.
Of course we believe in being professional at all times, but we never lose sight of the fact we work in a fun and innovative industry and it’s important our clients enjoy working with us too.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
• Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
• Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
• Able to confidently take the lead on the delivery of big projects
• Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Conceptual thinker
• Solid commercial thinking skills
• Strong typography skills
• The ability to work on a mix of clients and materials: Corporate identity work, brochures work, websites etc. Please see our website for a guide to our kind of clients.
• Agency experience
• Qualifications in a related subject
• Is able to hit the ground running
• Has a willing and 'can do’ attitude and be highly responsible
• Is organised, self motivated but also enjoys working at part of a team
• CV and samples of work (vital) required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working
• Good team player
• Positive, can-do attitude
Please apply with your CV & 5-6 Examples in a PDF.doc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job