Mid Weight - Senior Graphic Designer - Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who can work on multiple projects for our client based in Exeter. Our client is a growing advertising and marketing agency who work with a variety of businesses creating diverse online and offline campaigns. As the Graphic Designer, you will use your well-developed design skills to lead on projects and support Junior Designers to create a range of exciting projects.
The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer are:
- To take the lead on a range of online and offline projects
- Able to create beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- To work on a mix of client projects including: corporate identity, brochures and websites
The requirements of the Graphic Designer are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a design role
- Well-developed core design skills
- Expert in Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong typography skills
- A willing and "can-do" attitude
The role of Graphic Designer is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and collaborative company who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to think commercially, be highly organised and love a creative challenge. If you have the experience and the qualities for this role then we would love to hear from you.