Mid Weight - Senior Graphic Designer - Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who can work on multiple projects for our client based in Exeter. Our client is a growing advertising and marketing agency who work with a variety of businesses creating diverse online and offline campaigns. As the Graphic Designer, you will use your well-developed design skills to lead on projects and support Junior Designers to create a range of exciting projects.
The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer are:
- To take the lead on a range of online and offline projects
- Able to create beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- To work on a mix of client projects including: corporate identity, brochures and websites
The requirements of the Graphic Designer are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a design role
- Well-developed core design skills
- Expert in Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong typography skills
- A willing and "can-do" attitude
The role of Graphic Designer is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and collaborative company who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to think commercially, be highly organised and love a creative challenge. If you have the experience and the qualities for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job