The experience we need.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar Mid-weight or Senior Designer role, working for a similar brand of marketing agency
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to confidently take the lead on the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The right Mid-weight / Senior Designer will regularly produce campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites, direct marketing material and banner advertisements to traditional print, and advertising. You'll relish the challenge of liaising with clients in taking big ideas and concepts, through to placement and position, to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you'll be collaborating with the wider studio to merge content and design.
As the team's Mid-weight / Senior Designer, you’ll be working amongst a team of other highly talented creatives, strategists and account managers and you will report to the Creative Lead on a day-to-day basis. The agency offer a competitive salary, lively work environment as well as the chance to work with some fantastic B2C brands across a range of integrated, online and offline design projects.
What you'll get in return.
Excellent career progression.
A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
Opportunity to develop key design skills through a pivotal creative role
A competitive salary and great benefit package including a pension scheme, great central offices and generous holiday allowance
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job