Mid Weight PHP Developer
Since 2015 our central London digital hub has been working with the latest technologies to accelerate digital experiences and connections with our customers. Our native apps service one of the largest loyalty programmes in the UK (with almost a million monthly active users) and are built in Swift and Java (with Kotlin rapidly taking over. We take technology seriously.
Costa Coffee are looking to recruit a Mid Weight PHP Developer to work within an agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain unit, functional, and performance test automation.
Can you take code quality to new heights? Harness the full potential of our current technologies, while finding new and better ways of developing our products? Breathe life into ideas and ensure experiences are exceptional from start to finish? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for a PHP Developer (Magento/Zend) within our NEW digital Team who are genuine, confident, committed and passionate about technology!
We’re looking for the right people, software engineers eager to build amazing capabilities with the latest and greatest technologies. You keep on top of trends and techniques and are proficient in at least two of the below skills, have some competencies in others, and are not shy to dig into any others as required to help your team achieve astounding results
- Magento 2 module development for creating new/customising existing functionality
- REST API design and development (including high-performance and secure transactional services)
- TDD using phpunit and mocking frameworks such as Mockery
- Dependency management using composer
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, emergent architecture, tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Continuous integration and deployment: Jenkins, Go, Travis, Git, etc.
- Understand products of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions desirable
- Enterprise business analysis: gap, service and integration documentation, sequence flows, integration documentation and design
- Quality & automation: TDD, Unit Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- 2-3 years PHP experience
- Experience with API’s, be it interacting with or writing them yourself
- Exposure to SOAP
- Understanding of version control in a multi-project environment
What we want to give you
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Join the Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
- Incentives, bonus, development and career opportunities
Apply and be part of the #CostaCoffeeAdventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'