We are looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer to produce creative across all formats and provide concepts and design that delivers results.
Whilst print design is still key, we are furthering our digital services including web and social media presence. You have the opportunity to make your mark and play a key role in the design team. A background in Design Agency or a Product Led business would be ideal although we are looking for people who can make a difference and showcase their talent.
The role of our mid-weight graphic designer is to play an important role in our creative team, working on a range of different projects simultaneously and produce eye catching designs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design projects across print and digital media. This will include sale materials, website banners, online display banners.
- Researching the project and exploring ideas.
- Developing creative concepts through to a working design that meets the brief.
- Bring ideas to life through the most appropriate mediums such as mood boards, colour pallets, typography, storyboards, sketches, photography, and illustrations.
- Creating concepts within the deadline for the brief.
- Create content that will attract and engage users and customers.
- A minimum of 3 years design experience.
- A full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Brief knowledge of WordPress is desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of graphic and media design (2D/3D) which would include print materials (leaflets, posters, etc.) and digital design (website).
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Confident with working independently and as part of a team.
- Open to feedback and willing to learn/improve.
- Passionate about designing and creating new ideas.
- Time management skills to ensure you are able to work on several projects at once and balance tight deadlines.
- An obsession with detail and desire to see projects through to completion.
The salary is competitive and negotiable with good company benefits, the company offers a solid career path to develop and has a good strong work culture with long term staff. We really would like to hear from you if you feel that you could make a difference.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Design Briefs
- Print Materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job