Isca Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working with one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the region. The role we are recruiting for is Senior Graphic Designer.
The Senior Graphic Designer will regularly produce campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites, direct marketing material and banner advertisements to traditional print, and advertising. You’ll relish the challenge of liaising with clients in taking big ideas and concepts, through to placement and position, to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the wider studio to merge content and design.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to confidently take the lead on the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Conceptual thinker
- Solid commercial thinking skills
- Strong typography skills
- The ability to work on a mix of clients and materials: Corporate identity work, brochures work, websites etc. Please see our website for a guide to our kind of clients.
- Agency experience
- Qualifications in a related subject
- Desire to work for C&W
- Is able to hit the ground running
- Has a willing and 'can do’ attitude and be highly responsible
- Is organised, self motivated but also enjoys working at part of a team
- CV and samples of work (vital) required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working
- Good team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in contacting Lisa Thomas
Isca Recruitment Ltd provide services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Looking after the permanent recruitment of office based staff including administration and customer service, finance & accountancy, sales & marketing, management &IT.