Mid-Weight Designer / Middleweight Designer / Design / Graphics / Adobe / Print /
Crucible Creative is an exciting and ambitious startup agency based in London.
We provide a variety of design, web development, print, media and marketing services to clients from a broad range of sectors, such as the Arts, Higher Education, Events and Entertainment. Recently, we expanded into larger identity and branding campaigns.
Having grown substantially during in the last year, we are now on the lookout for a talented Mid-Weight Designer with a bachelor's degree in design or equivalent work experience and a strong portfolio to join our young, friendly team.
Working alongside their Creative Director, you may find yourself busy with any of the following: speaking to clients face-to-face, briefing meetings, taking part in concept development discussions, pitching presentations, working on creative briefs spanning across print, digital, web & branding from concept to completion, generating concepts and ideas with the creative team, and meeting & presenting to clients.
Work could be tailored to suit your skillset - the company is at an early stage in their development where they are working with new clients from a variety of sectors with a range of project demands.
There is prospect for promotion as the company expands.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating variety of design skills & experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to sketch ideas and illustrate concepts by hand
- Creative flair & excellent design skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Passion for new software, technology, design trends & new media
- Experience in the following mediums: design, print, media
- Previous experience working in the following sectors: Arts, Higher Education, Events, Entertainment sectors
- Experience in identity & branding development or illustration design
Some of the great benefits they have offer, include:
- Excellent career development prospects
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Working in a central London
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Flexibility with regard to working hours will be required.
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job