Job Title: Mid-weight Creative Designer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 DOE
Our client is a Bournemouth based integrated marketing agency of many passionate and dedicated staff. Due to continued growth they are looking for a creatively led mid weight Designer.
Candidates must have quick and accurate artworking skills but more than that, you must be capable of big idea thinking and motivating those around you to deliver their best on every piece of work.
Work spans traditional and new media, projects can be small redesigns or large scale multi-channel campaigns. So whilst brilliant Mac skills are a given, a passion for digital would be a huge bonus.
- A collaborative approach to working closely with team members - both account handlers and other creative.
- Ensure ongoing development of team members to help them broaden their skill set.
- Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and positive environment and ensuring outstanding team work
- Build relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
Currently an established mid weight designer in an integrated agency environment with a good understanding of the FMCG and retail sectors and the following attributes:
- Excellent design skills
- Proven creative ability
- You will be given the opportunity to lead certain creative, working planning and AM team
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
- Work well under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 3 years' experience in an agency environment:
- Experience in traditional and digital design
- Stunning portfolio
- Knowledge of FMCG/retail market
- Experience of working in a below the line agency environment
- Experience working with blue chip clients and showcase to prove this
- Excellent Mac skills in Creative Suite. Premier and After Effects not a must have but would be a bonus!
Applications can only be considered with an up to date Portfolio - please ensure your name and contact details are removed.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications.If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job