Our client, an award-winning content specialist have an opportunity to join their Bristol based team as a Mid - Weight Creative Designer. They are part of one of the world’s biggest marketing and advertising networks, working with top brands in a prime location in Bristol.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the visual creation and quality control of projects
- Ensuring work is delivered on time, to brief and within budget
- Prioritising multiple projects
- Liaising with account managers to ensure projects are creatively on point
- Presenting and explaining ideas to clients
The successful candidate will be an excellent producer of content, be passionate about digital, come from an agency background and bring lots of innovative ideas to the table.
This position sits within their Internal Comms team, so any experience within this or employee engagement is advantageous. You will need to have a minimum of 3 years agency experience, have technical proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, have a cross-platform approach to content generation and have a high quality of work.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a starting salary of £25,000 - £27,000 DOE.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management