The successful applicant will work as part of a diverse team, and significantly contribute to the development activities focussing on specific domains of the solution landscape to continuously improve those solutions to deliver greater value to the organisation.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organisational benefit.
- Provide third - level support to business users as required.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Proven professional/commercial experience in a technical role
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, including a guaranteed company bonus on top of your salary, holidays up to 33 days, discounted memberships, and much more!
If you would like to join a growing, leading-edge, hyper-growth business with the opportunity for massive progression, please APPLY by return.
All applicants must be eligible for full-time work in the UK.
- Development Opportunities
- Software Development
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'