Mid - Senior UX / UI Designer - Norwich
UX / UI Designer required for my client, a leading creative agency based in Norwich.
This is a really exciting opportunity with a young and innovative business.
- Applying UX and UI principles to produce effective and considered wireframes and designs for digital products such as websites and apps
- Gathering requirements from client briefs and meetings, and applying them to the creation of digital designs
- A good understanding of how to architecture information to ensure the design and user experience of product meet a client’s needs
- An excellent understanding of areas surrounding digital design such as animation, gestures, best practices, common pitfalls etc
- A good understanding of web technologies - HTML, CSS and JS ideally.
- Understanding and being comfortable with the design process from brief, all the way to production, and occasionally leading that process alongside a member of the accounts team
Must be able to work well within a team and be comfortable with switching between projects frequently.
If this role is of interest then please send me your CV with portfolio.
- Design Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job