Mid & Senior UX Researcher - Fintech - London - £45,000 - £65,000
We are working with a global fintech business who are bringing their UX Design capabilities in-house and building a leading Design Studio in London. They have the infrastructure of a large corporate, with the atmosphere of a small studio.
We are looking for several Mid Weight and Senior UX Researchers to work on ground breaking, complex, global digital products for millions of consumer’s needs.
As a Senior UX researcher you will be responsible for creating original research. You will have a good understanding of all UX research methodologies. As you will need to articulate the value of research as well as executing it, so it’s important that you have excellent communication skills.
• Plan, execute and communicate user experience research that provides tangible findings and clear calls to action.
• Work with designers, product managers, strategists and developers to prioritise research opportunities in an agile, fast-paced, iterative environment.
• Capture insights through research and workshops that will help inform design outcomes (i.e. users journeys, information architecture)
• Have a good understanding of qualitative methodologies as well as best practices and core principles of great user experience.
• Produce written reports and live presentations that inspire action through clarity and relevance, for audiences ranging from technical thinkers to highest-level executives.
Ideally the UX Researcher would have worked at a world class digital organisation. You should have experience of helping deliver a digital experience for a complex, global organisation with a proven track record of delivering world class research.
The UX Researcher will have a good knowledge of usability, user experience research tools and qualitative techniques across multiple channels and be an expert at creating understanding and empathy for research processes and work.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job