Mid-Senior Graphic Designer // Marketing Agency // Liverpool // Up to £30,000
Here is your chance to join a leading specialist PR & marketing team as a Graphic Designer.
Join a fast-paced organisation where you will need to be on the ball from the get-go! Passionate about what they do, they offer clients an unrivalled blend of talent that likes to think and act fast on bespoke projects of any kind.
You will report to the head of growth marketing and work alongside the rest of the growth marketing team.
Your role will be based across Liverpool (primary) and Manchester (secondary) offices where there will be requirements for you to travel to client meetings throughout the UK.
- Experienced user of the Adobe CC.
- 3-5 years working within a creative environment (preferably Agency but not essential).
- A portfolio that demonstrates a mixture of print and digital projects.
- Art Direction knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to illustrate advantageous.
- Task and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a smile, whilst maintaining an eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Overlooking all on and offline work produced for clients and Active Profile, such as print, digital materials and motion graphics.
- Taking the creative lead of projects making sure that they meet specific deadlines, to budget and at a high standard.
- Client facing, liaising with third party providers and agencies.
- Help source and manage freelancers as and when required.
- Keep on top of trends and identify and new opportunities for technical/creative development.
We are a communications agency that grows businesses and brands.
We’ve helped countless clients become bigger and better, using the right mix of marketing and PR to help them reach their goals.
We specialise in innovation and place – and we really know our stuff – so our strategies and stories hit home with the people that matter.
We believe specialised knowledge beats tricks and gimmicks any day of the week.
We’re passionate about our insights and we offer our clients an award-winning blend of talent that is able to think and act fast.
We are a business, but we are people first. Bright, enthusiastic and fun, we always go the extra mile for our clients, as well as for each other.
We want people like you…APPLY NOW!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job