Mid Ruby on Rails Engineer (Remote)
Are you a Mid-Level Ruby on Rails Developer who fancies working for one of the UK’s most ethical e-commerce platforms? We have been ranked #1 most ethical company in our space for over 5 years, whilst having a perfect score on the Ethical Company Index!
We have entered an exciting period of growth, after a large investment into our technical team and are seeking a number of Ruby Developers to join us on our journey.
What we offer
- Salaries up to £65,000
- Remote Working (2 days a month onsite in Milton Keynes - Covid Permitting
- Opportunity to build something great!
- Develop using Ruby on Rails
- Exciting transformation project
- New feature development
- Contribute on the planning process and designing of all new features
- Code reviews / Peer reviewed workflow
- 1.5+ Years Ruby on Rails experience
- Knowledge of TDD / OOP Principles
- Postgres / MySQL
- Rspec / Minitest
- React / TypeScript
- Node.JS / Express.JS
- Remote working, Health Insurance, Strong Salary, Perkbox, Holiday, Pension
We’re a technology centric company who have won awards for our innovation, with all of our products being focused on the customer. With sustainability and climate change in mind, this has allowed us to consecutively be voted as one of the UK’s most ethical companies. Our team structure will allow you to accelerate your career growth whilst being able to work on some cool projects!
Sound interesting? Please apply to find out more!
- Ruby on Rails
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'