Our client is a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing. Since day one, their philosophy has been to create remarkable work that produces excellent results, blending creativity with digital technologies. They are a passionate bunch of designers, developers and digital marketers, now looking to recruit a Mid-Level WordPress Developer. Working alongside a small but talented team of digital experts, the successful candidate will be passionate and skilled in WordPress with a desire to develop these skills further.
Mid-Level WordPress Developer - Outline:
- Working on a variety of exciting projects including WordPress B2C and B2B websites.
- You will ideally have front-end and back-end development skills.
- An eye for good design as you will be working closely with our client’s design team.
- Experience updating client websites and solving support issues.
Mid-Level WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Strong hands-on WordPress experience gained within a commercial environment.
- You will have experience working with technologies/tools such as PHP/Composer, Node/Webpack, CSS/SASS and WordPress Bedrock/Sage theme.
- Strong PHP skills and experience would be desirable.
- Knowledge of version control.
- Experience with deployment tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of MySQL would be an advantage.
Mid-Level WordPress Developer is offering £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary plus excellent benefits for the successful candidate. This is a full-time, permanent position. During the pandemic the position will be homebased, once we return to a new norm, the successful candidate will be expected to be office-based in Leeds 2-3 days per week.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Mid-Level WordPress Developer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'