Mid-level UX Designer
The designer will be required to:
- Produce a detailed set of wireframes/prototype to illustrate the user journeys for target users.
- Produce a permissions model, in conjunction with the Business Architecture and User Experience team, incorporate user account management into the user journeys and wireframes.
- Support the Business Analyst’s definition and iteration of user stories through the use of user research (personas, user journeys etc.) and wire framing.
- Ensure the Web products are designed in accordance with the appropriate standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset.
- Collaborating with the User Research team produce the User Journeys that describe the product and the user interactions with it.
- Collaborating with the User Research team produce a Usability Testing plan to identify the design elements that need to be tested and how they will be delivered to the user researcher for testing.
- Disseminate expertise of how design decisions impact the usability of the system and the interaction with the wider reform programme.
Communicate with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines both internally and externally.
- User Research
- User Journeys
- User Experience
- User Stories