To ensure that software released is of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and customers’ requirements and to meet software release deadlines.
To contribute in the creation of automatic testing scripts for different technologies.
To assist on the design of tests for unit testing, integration testing, system testing and operational acceptance testingKnowledge & Skills
- Object Oriented (class and prototype based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
- Dependency injection.
- Have a good understanding of unit testing.
- Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms. Data perpetuation and transport.
- MySQL and MSSQL
- Windows, Linux and Unix OS. Windows desktop UI programming
- Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Mantis, Git, CVS
- Be familiar with MVC programming for desktop and web.
- Frameworks: .NET, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS, Sencha, Ext JS
- Asynchronous processing and parallelisation.
- Revision control and issue tracking.
- Waterfall, agile and lean development.
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job