My client, a leading supplier of clinical software for GP practice management systems with offices based in Plymouth and Bodmin are looking for a Mid-Level Software Developer.
As a software developer you will ensure that software released is of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and customers’ requirements and to meet software release deadlines.
You will contribute in the creation of automatic testing scripts for different technologies.
To assist on the design of tests for unit testing, integration testing, system testing and operational acceptance testing
Key tasks include writing scripts for automatic testing technologies, identifying and solving logical problems and understanding computer resources and their limitations.
Knowledge and Skills
• Have background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and/or mathematics, either by training or experience
• Have analytical and problem solving skills
• Be familiar with designing tests that reflect proof of correctness of functions and algorithms
• Have knowledge of data structures
• Be familiar with the whole application development cycle
• Have experience with development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
• Have experience with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing
Company benefits include:
• 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
• Pension scheme,
• Health Care Plans,
• Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes plus many more.
For further information about this role please contact Daniel Nile on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'