Mid Level - Software Developer/ TesterResponsibilities
To ensure that software released is of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and customers’ requirements and to meet software release deadlines.
To contribute in the creation of automatic testing scripts for different technologies.
To assist on the design of tests for unit testing, integration testing, system testing and operational acceptance testingKey Skills
- have background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and/or mathematics, either by training or experience
- have analytical and problem solving skills
- be familiar with designing tests that reflect proof of correctness of functions and algorithms
- have knowledge of data structures
- be familiar with the whole application development cycle
- have experience with development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
- have experience with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing
This is a full time permanent position paying between £23,000 and £31,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'