Our Client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for a large number of strategic accounts.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensure SLA’s are continuously met.
- Resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Strive to fully understand and identify customer requirements.
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure customer renewals are on time.
- Communicate new service opportunities & SDM revenue streams to Account managers.
- Build a strong understanding of customer’s businesses at both an operating and services level.
- Manage the performance of third party suppliers within accounts.
- Identify key information that would help customers get the most out of their solutions
- Ensure service enablement processes and accompanying documentation is completed.
- Schedule and chair meetings with customer contacts.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure customers receive a consistent service.
- Manage the transition of services to new customers and similarly when new services are provided to existing customers.
- Identify further opportunities to increase sales.
- Developer and maintain excellent client relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in an external facing service delivery role.
- Previous experience of working for an IT services provider.
- Ideally degree Level educated and V3 ITIL Foundation accredited.
- First class customer service skills with a highly professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed and focused.
- A team player with a positive attitude who’s demonstrates a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Service Delivery
- V3 Foundation