Mid-level Salesforce Developer - B2B rates - Remote
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation that has been providing unique customer experience solutions to its clients since 2005. The company works with some of the world's largest software providers, including Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft, and others. The company believes that its success is dependent not just on the cutting-edge technology it utilises, but also on well-trained, talented workers.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will collaborate with experts on a variety of projects to provide the best process and technical solutions.
- You will be in charge of analysing business requirements and mapping them to salesforce capabilities.
- You will present to clients the created and realised solutions.
- You will be in charge of handling and resolving technical issues across projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with APEX, Lightning Framework, and Visualforce is required.
- Previous knowledge with SQL/SOQL and relational databases
- You must be able to build solutions based on the Force.com platform's capabilities, including industry best practices such as configuration vs. coding.
- Excellent expertise and comprehension of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies, as well as source control systems and code repository management tools.
- Previous experience leading a team of two to three people on a project.
- Previous experience working with customers to provide work results, including preparation and presentation.
- A strong set of teams, each project is well structured with architects consultants, teach leads, developers.
- Variety of projects to choose from small to large implementation projects.
- Huge growth potential.
- Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.
- Attractive employee benefits package
Apply today for this fantastic and one-of-a-kind opportunity!
- Lightning Framework
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'