Mid-level React Native Developer, London - £45,000 + package
Day to day, you would be developing an existing mobile app which would include testing the code. This would involve working closely with the rest of the team; specifically, those in development and design. You would have product ownership and be mentoring the junior developers.
- 23 days of annual leave
- Salary and Equity (!)
- Free hot and cold drinks
- An open and collaborative environment
- Yearly team retreat and other opportunities to travel
- Huge room for growth and mentoring from industry leading professionals
- Ownership of your work
- Office in the bustling heart of Hackney
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Strong proficiency using React Native
- Good understanding of other frameworks, Ideally React.js
- Knowledge of software such as Google Drive and Slack
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Expertise of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- An understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
Most important for this start up is you as a person, so don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes technically. Please get in touch if you are passionate about clean code and feel excited about being involved in a start-up on the brink of going big.
You would be managing the work of junior engineers and reporting to the CTO. The office is open-plan, so you would be working with, and part of, the whole team.
You'll have the opportunity to put your full set of skills to use, ensuring that all of the code is well factored and integrated into existing platforms. You'll be based in our London offices.
- London £45
- React Native Developer
- 000 + Equity