Mid-Level PHP Developer, Milton Keynes, £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus + performance rewards
Do you have technical experience in PHP development? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to develop and improve market leading systems?
This is an opportunity that offers a real scope for further progress into a senior developer position within a company with innovative systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leading company, who work internally with well-known brands and progressive companies. You will work amongst a team that are proactively innovating technologies to further develop an already market leading system. This role will really give you the chance to share opinions and work with equally talented developers.
You will be working closely with the software stack LAMP alongside tools such as Composer, Beanstalk, Memcache and Redis.
- Software development on core internal and external software products
- Building new systems for customers and staff
- Supporting colleagues in product development, debugging systems and technical support
- Contributing to project plans
- Involvement with future architecture and process planning within the team
- Providing technical support and training to other departments across the company
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years commercial PHP development experience
- Experience building web based applications as well as websites
- Ability to hand code MySQL with an emphasis on performance
- Enthusiastic, with an attitude to grow, develop and learn
Keywords: PHP Developer, Front End Development, LAMP, Developer, Mid-Level PHP Developer
Locations: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, St. Albans, Luton, Northampton, Bedford, Woburn
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job