My client is a global telecommunications and technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording. Their product is a proprietary, patented and award-winning multichannel mobile compliance platform for heavily regulated industries. They believe passionately in enabling mobility and helping their clients increase productivity, reducing risk and improve transparency. They know that enabling enterprise mobility requires delivery by an experienced team, an obsession with end-user experience and, above all else, execution with a ruthless focus on security and service quality.
They are now looking for a mid level, passionate Java developer who has:
· A firm knowledge of the general mobile landscape - architectures, trends, devices, operating systems and emerging technologies.
· A bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
· Significant experience with one or more of the following; Amazon Web Services, REST API development, SQL and relational database design - preferably PostgreSQL and Android development
· An infectious passion to create the best possible user experience and an eye for the details that delight or frustrate users.
· Kotlin or other JUM based languages
In this role you will be working on a key migration project and design and develop features and improvements across their portfolio. You will be reviewing code to ensure robust security, usability and adequate test coverage, ruthlessly attack defects and performance, usability and security issues wherever they occur, collaborate with cross-functional teams and define, design and ship new features, discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job