Mid Level Front End Developer - Hybrid working - £50,000
Reports to: Head of Development
My Client is an innovative multichannel media business, with a cross-platform reach of 23.1m.
- You will know what it takes to make a website scale and perform at rocket-like speeds
- You will have a real can-do attitude and the drive and talent to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- You will be able to analyze, debug and diagnose code
- Build features to be used by millions of people every day
- Test, integrate, write and debug website features
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality the core product
- Update current products and develop new ones to product specifications
- Debug and fix live issues
Skills and experience:
- Professional software development experience within a web environment
- Experience using React, styled components, Typescript, EcmaScript and node
- Knowledge of UX and design
- Experience working with Agile
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable participating in engineering discussions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'