Mid-Level DevOps Engineer required by a UK Blue Chip organisation and household name based in Bristol. The role will be remote until Post Covid. The DevOps Engineer will join a team of 5 and will be responsible for providing support to the digital development team by implementing automation, integration and through the deployment of code.
- Create, build & deployment pipelines to optimise code delivery
- Document digital automation solutions and processes
- Manage Cloud and on-prem infrastructure, both production and development environments
- Utilise APIs to deliver solutions - both internally developed consumption of 3rd party Cloud Services.
- Integrate development planning tools (Jira) & automated testing with build & deployment pipeline.
- Liaise with the development and testing teams to improve the build and deployment process.
- Consult with the security team, respond to security incidents and identified vulnerabilities.
- Respond to internal customer tickets to tackle bugs, tech debt and other operational issues.
- Cloud technologies, ideally Azure DevOps however similar techniques will be considered.
- Azure Cloud
- Windows and Linux environment
- PowerShell Scripting (However Python or Bash would be sufficient)
- The ability to create and deploy pipelines
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
Nice To Haves:
- Windows Server
- .Net CORE
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary to £45,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes an 8-10% annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, free on-site parking plus a range of other flexible employee benefits to choose from.
- Windows Azure
- Linux Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'