Software Developer | Software Engineer | OOP | e.g. Java or C++ or Python
This is an excellent opportunity for engineers with varied OOP programming experience, either academically or commercially to join a rapidly growing innovative and successful Oxford based company who create niche, next generation software applications.
Having been around for several years now the company have earned themselves an excellent reputation on a global scale for the innovation and quality of their software applications.
This role offers an opportunity to get in whilst the company is still relatively young and undergoing a large and sustained growth period. The requirements all include a deep understanding of object oriented development and there will be plenty of opportunity to learn within the role, as many projects coming up now involve functional and cross functional programming.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full SDLC working on the design and development of innovative software applications.
- Add to the ethos of a vibrant young technology company with innovation, hard-work and a true passion for technology.
- Work on a range of tools using a diverse technology stack and be heavily involved with new functional programming projects.
- Software engineering skills in Object Oriented languages (OOP) that may include Java or C++ or Python.
- A strong academic track record. Ideally a BSc / MSc in a computing, scientific, mathematical or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of UNIX-like operating systems would be advantageous.
- Willingness to cross train to other OOP languages.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to fit in with scientific teams.
- Oxford & Oxfordshire, London, Reading to name a few.
- up to £45,000 depending on experience / qualifications
Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job