Mid-day Supervisor - Upminster
A Primary School in the Upminster area looking for a good, sympathetic Mid-day Supervisor to support students during lunch times. Guiding pupils during the lunch period in the dining hall, play areas and school permises.
As a Mid-day Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Taking pupils to their hot dinners or packed lunch.
- Supervising whilst eating at meal times, helping the infants open packaging, cut food etc.
- Being mindful of pupil’s dietary requirements to ensure they are adhered to accordingly.
- Cleaning areas of the dining hall where necessary.
- Monitor the behaviour of pupils, discouring any negative behaviour in a positive way and ensuring any incidents are reported as appropriate.
- Assisting the students in the play areas to ensure safe and suitable play.
For this Mid-day Supervisor role it would be ideal to have some experience of a similar role. Ideally someone with experience working with children. First Aid training could be an advantage. Must be within your rights to work in the UK.
This post is part-time to start ASAP
Monday - Friday (12:15am-1:15pm)
This position is subject to vetting and safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS.
If you feel you are suitable for this Mid-day Supervisor role, click apply now. We here at Apex Education Training strive to find you the perfect work/life balance. So let us know your requirements and we will work with you to find suitable employment in schools.
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- Preparation for interviews
- Guidance with your tax and making sure you are on the correct coding
- Personal advisor for continued support and development
- Get you paid to your scale.
- First Aid
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job