Contract Length: 3 months (with possible extension)
Location: Seaton Court, Plymouth (home-based at the moment with flexibility around working from home once lockdown is lifted)
£350 per day umbrella
Working within an established development maintenance team, you will support the existing MicroStrategy Reporting Suite (V10) and Talend ETLs (V6) that deliver information to the business and senior management team. As part of the maintenance of the existing reports and ETLs there will also be the opportunity to develop new ETLs and reports so you will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with the business to capture reporting requirements.
• Leveraging SQL, MicroStrategy and Talend reporting tools to create and maintain scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the development team to share knowledge.
• Using very capable soft skills and an ability to communicate to and influence various audiences in person or in writing.
The following experience is necessary:
• The full MicroStrategy development suite including MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy Developer, MicroStrategy Web and MicroStrategy Object Manager.
• Talend ETL development and deployment
• SQL - (Oracle, DB2 for z and Postgres)
• Microsoft Office suite
Responsible for analysing, implementing and testing application/database functionality as directed; Maintaining the application and back-office systems; Effectively delivering the functional aspects of website applications; Developing web applications; SQL Server ? knowledge of writing stored procedures
Level of clearance: BPSS acceptable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'