MicroStrategy Business Analyst - Data Analysis, Modelling and Reporting
Excellent Salary and Benefits
URGENT - PLEASE GET YOUR CV IN TODAY!
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Business Analyst with specialism in MicroStrategy Data Analysis, Modelling and reporting, to join a world leading organisation in Reading.
You will be responsible for:
To partner with management to capture the requirements for reporting and business intelligence.
Responsible for data analysis and modelling, report design and building using MicroStrategy products (classic dashboards and distributions, visual insights and mobile (iPhone/iPad), transaction services).
User training on the various reporting tools.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Collaborate with management to capture reporting requirements
- Perform data analytics and provide feedback to business managers
- Recommend best practices for reporting use and information interpretation
- Develop reports and dashboards, both in scheduled and interactive form (Web, iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Support KPI development
- Information / Data modelling and documentation
- ETL design for capturing data from external sources
- Report technical analysis, form factor and document design
- Development, maintenance and tuning of data warehouse
- Model data warehouse structures with re-usable dimensions.
- Set-up and maintain futureproof, solid structure.
- Database schematics design and documentation
Training and support
- User training for self-service environment
- 2nd Line support for BI questions / issues
- Demonstrable business partnering skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to deal with multiple issues and prioritize
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experienced data warehouse modeller
- Experience in building dashboards
- SQL language, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Deep knowledge of MicroStrategy products
You must be a fast and organized worker, with excellent attention to detail, good at building relationships, able to priorities multiple tasks/projects/deadlines and work under pressure.
If you are a Business Analyst with strong Data Analysis and Documentation, reporting skills, then please send your CV to me today. This position is urgent!
- Business Analyst