An excellent new opportunity for a Microstation Technician to join a global design and engineering organisation on an initial 6 month contract in London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of small-to-large scale projects across the world. Due to company growth and an expanding workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Microstation Technician to join their skilled design team to work on various infrastructure projects, including a multi-billion pound Rail project.
As the successful Microstation Technician, you will be joining a small and dynamic team, and will have the key responsibilities of:
- Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
- Developing utility setting out information.
- Developing urban road layouts.
- Drawing up engineers' designs.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Vast experience working on a range of infrastructure projects including utilities, highways, drainage and topography.
- Excellent ability using Microstation 2D software
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work accurately, with a good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13833. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.