MicroStation/3D Civils BIM Technician
We are seeking an experienced MicroStation/3D Civils BIM Technician. You will be working in a fastpaced environment, as part of an ambitious and friendly team. You will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to the further growth of the business, providing the opportunity for promotion based on ability and merit.
The package includes a salary to mirror experience with annual salary reviews as part of the company’s appraisal process and monthly one to ones to track progress and targets.
The role can be home based or at one of the companies UK offices.
• Carry out a wide range of draughting and design tasks in support of BIM enabled projects
• Manage the implementation, installations and supporting software for BIM on Projects
• Work independently and manage multiple tasks under constant deadlines
• Consistently meet deadlines and complete tasks as defined
• Anticipate, identify, resolve problems in a timely and positive manner
• Take initiative, respond to issues, constraints and opportunities
• Develop and maintain Seed/templates files (text styles, dimension styles, colour table, title blocks, datasets...etc) for in-house use
• Develop and maintain temporary works cell libraries
• Understand and efficiently use ProjectWise Explorer within a Common Data Environment (CDE)
• Provide CAD training and support to other engineers on a need-to-know basis
• Manage and Coordinate learning path for engineers
• Respond to EIR by participating in the preparation of BIM Execution Plan as at when needed.
• Prepare and maintain Task Information Delivery Plan for BS1192/ISO19650 specific projects
• Key deliverables include Project BIM/Information Management on projects, Project BIM process and workflow, Project BIM implementation, Project BIM auditor (Model Compliance, Quality Control)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'