Becoming a Microsoft Trainer with Capita Managed IT Solutions:
You will leverage your knowledge of using Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Azure to expand Microsoft adoption, utilisation and training across Northern Ireland. A strong proficiency in the technical and classroom application of Microsoft Office 365 for Education and Microsoft Windows are ideal, along with the ability to build interpersonal relationships with schools and influence within the education authority.
Successful candidates will demonstrate ability to build and execute on programmatic strategic plans. Strong sales experience with the ability to influence senior decision makers is essential. This role requires a demonstrated ability to work well independently. You'll be comfortable working to targets and adoption goals and be keen to use data to report and track on progress. An education qualification and at least two years classroom teaching experience is required. An appreciation of what makes good training/learning experiences and a passion for technology would be valuable. You will be required to travel through the region, visiting key customers and presenting at events.
- Manage and execute a Northern Ireland strategy to drive product awareness and usage.
- Effectively scale awareness of the value of Microsoft Office 365 qnd Microsoft Windows across Northern Ireland Schools
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to plan and execute a series of awareness and adoption activities
- Analyse effectiveness of training activities, track impact, and report progress to Microsoft Education team.
- Create training and presentation support materials.
Your experience will include:
- Understand Microsoft's tools for Education and their application in a classroom environment
- Have a strong background in providing training and excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate a knack for quickly developing strong and sustaining customer relationships
- Create, prioritise, and manage sales campaigns, including planning, execution and risk
- Work independently towards sales and training targets
- Demonstrate analytical skills and the ability feedback customer and market insights
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be organised with strong attention to detail
- Be willing to travel as needed
Capita Managed IT Solutions is a leading IT Services organisation delivering cloud, end-to-end IT Solutions, and IT Managed Services to the Education sector from primary schools to higher education establishments.
We work with thousands of education establishments across the UK and Ireland to deliver IT services and support the adoption of technologies that create engaging and interactive learning environments. Our service delivery centre of excellence supports local and national education customers including The Education Authority (NI), Ormiston Academies Trust, E-ACT, Newham Further Education College and the University of Strathclyde.
We invest heavily in our people and technologies, working with strategic partners to deliver IT Services that prepare students for future work and ensure that your technology and IT infrastructure delivers financial and performance efficiencies.
With unrivalled expertise in education technology, Capita Managed IT Solutions enables schools, further education colleges and universities to evaluate and adopt technologies that create engaging and interactive learning environments.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=bt366LQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=bt366LQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"