Becoming a Microsoft Consultant with Capita IT & Networks:
You will be responsible for implementing technical infrastructure solutions for customers within Capita IT Services. Working at senior technical level, you will have responsibility for the implementation of high-level technical and professional services projects.
The role demands an understanding of customer requirements to provide innovative solutions with excellent documentation support. Excellent customer skills are a necessity for this role along with the ability to interface with major vendors and clients. Product evaluation and skills development are required along with support responsibilities to the wider Professional Services team.
Additionally, there should be specific focus on making the role commercially successful for the Capita Business by ensuring a high level of chargeable time spent on the delivery and management of projects and consultancy engagements.
- Proven experience in deploying complex solutions
- Proven experience of leading infrastructure projects
- Be technically knowledgeable on different platforms and be able to demonstrate that knowledge to a very high level.
- Ability to interface with customers, vendors and third parties to deploy innovative design solutions, develop relationships, opportunities and manage problems
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills to be able to deal with Sales, Customers, Technical Consultants and other members of the wider Professional Services Team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Strong demonstrable 'ownership' ethic
- Strong commercial and competitor awareness
- Ability to research the marketplace for best fit product sets to meet customer business requirements
- 'Can-Do' attitude to delivery in all cases
- Evidence of a Disciplined approach - thought and action
- You will have skills and experience in:
- Microsoft Server (up to 2019) (Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Group Policy)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Certificate Services
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Enterprise)
- Experienced in 2 or more of the following Microsoft System Centre Suite: SCSM, SCORCH, SCDPM, SCOM, SCEP, SCCM
- Patch Management & Servicing
- Operating System Deployment
- Configuration Baseline
- Windows 10 Image Deployments
- Microsoft SQL Enterprise experience
- Microsoft Office 365 Tenancy / Licensing / Enterprise Level Migration / Patching / Hybrid (On Premise Exchange 2013 onwards) / EOP
- Microsoft Identity
- Microsoft Conditional Access
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Relevant levels of accreditation for the area of focus of the role
About Capita IT & Networks
A leading digital infrastructure provider - trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises.
Capita IT and Networks is one of the largest IT providers in the UK, providing critical digital, cloud and infrastructure services to over 3,500 organisations. We're the number one provider of IT services to the public sector, supporting one in four hospitals, over 2,500 schools and 50 local councils.
We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditation's from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, AWS and HPE. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7.
We are dedicated to supporting thousands of customers across the UK. From bringing virtual reality into the classroom, to building smart towns and communities, we are passionate about finding new, practical ways to innovate and create better outcomes for our customers. But we are equally passionate about doing the right thing: we want to earn your trust and be the partner you count on every time. We are here for you.
Don't underestimate the fact thatyou'll also be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on | for guidance.
| We Create Better Outcomes |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
- office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'