A global software solutions provider with approximately 3000 employees are recruiting for a Microsoft Solutions Architect.
The Architect will ensure that the business requirements for Microsoft platforms are delivered by projects within IT. In conjunction with other stakeholders, you will manage the demand pipeline, build a case for change, translate business requirements into specifications, and develop designs that conform to the specification. When delivery is complete you will build relationships with operations teams to make sure any concerns are linked to the future pipeline.
- Substantial experience in technical roles with service based solutions, designing and working with enterprise implementations
- Active Directory, Windows Server products, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Azure cloud services, Azure SSO, server/client model, clustering, SQL and life cycle management platforms
- Microsoft client and management platforms including Windows 10, SCCM, Intune, WDS and WSUS
- Design and implementation planning for Microsoft solutions including networking, security, governance and compliance solutions in Azure and Office 365
- Deploying and managing digital certificates and certificate authority
- Producing high quality documentation and solution architecture artefacts
- Own the technical relationship with Microsoft, communicating changes in product roadmaps, best practice and deployment patterns internally
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or similar
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- TOGAF 9
- ITIL v3 Foundation
A basic salary of £65-75k is available with a bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package. Please apply for a prompt response.
- Active Directory
- Windows Azure
- Windows Server
- Solution Architecture
- Microsoft Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job