As a Microsoft Sales Specialist, you will work closely with our Account Managers to drive the sales of Microsoft Products and Licensing. You will be working across all corporate Softcat sales teams, driving both new business sales and growing existing customers. This role is a senior position within the Microsoft team.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to work with Softcat Account Managers and our customers in driving Microsoft Licensing sales. This will include customer meetings, conference calls, creating and updating customer quotations and proposals, and generally assisting in the growth of our Microsoft Licensing business.
- You will work across different Softcat Sales Teams with emphasis on Office 365 & Azure license sales
- You will also be required to position and sell professional services offered by Softcat and our partners to support our Microsoft business
- Provide a basic to intermediate understanding of the technical aspects of Office 365
- Collaboration with Softcat sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages, being a Microsoft '’guru’’ and '’go to person’’ for our sales people
- Progressing and managing opportunities (in conjunction with Softcat account manager) through sales stages to closure
- Proactively keeping up to date with changes to Microsoft’s products, services and licensing models. Communicate these changes within the team and to the wider business where required.
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in selling Microsoft products and services. A good understanding of Microsoft product licensing and agreements -CSP, Open/Open Value, MPSA and Enterprise Agreements
- Excellent commercial acumen with previous experience of board level negotiation
- A clear understanding of Microsoft technologies, how these relate to the business and an ability to articulate this well to customers
- Microsoft MCP qualified is preferable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM)
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job