Based at Home most of the time
Daily Rate Contract Work
Would be required to deliver training in training centre a few times a month in Cambridgeshire. The rest of the time would be home based.
This is your chance to join a rapidly expanding £20m accelerated tech learning provider, that's trained more than 65,000 students across the globe.they are named in the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World and work with all the big tech vendors, including: Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and the British Computer Society.
Essential accreditations, skills and attributes for the Microsoft Professional Trainer
• Registered as a MCT
• Experience in teaching in an classroom environment.
Desirable skills and knowledge (not essential) for the Microsoft Professional Trainer
• Skilled and accredited in any of the following areas
-MSO 365 MUST HAVE
-Dynamics 365 (retail, warehousing, finance)
-532, 533, 534/5
Responsibilities for the Microsoft Professional Trainer
• Delivery of agreed training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required.
• Maintain an up-to-date and flexible skills base through personal development and accreditation activities.
• Develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
• Teach every aspect of the course to a sufficiently high level: maintain quality and organisational standards in order for students to pass the examinations or achieve the outlined objectives.
• Liaise with Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM) to identify
areas of curriculum that require revision/updating, create justification proposals for submission to
support learner needs and outcomes.
• Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate
curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME.
• Liaise with the Products Manager to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for
courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current and version controlled.
• Support Instructors & QA Manager EMEA in the adoption of new products.
• Ensure all appropriate Education systems are updated with relevant learner information post course delivery.
• Competitive salary
• Food and accommodation included during delivery at our Cambs based training centre.
• Private health care / eye care.
• Pension Scheme.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Official in-house training course / exams
Please send your CV or Call Cathie Cowdrill
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job