Microsoft Office 365 Subject Matter Expert, 6 month contract, £300-£400 outside of IR35
We are searching for an experienced IT expert with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 to take the lead on maintaining the health of the O365 platform with in a government organisation. This position is an SME or consultant level contract. We are looking for someone with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, capable of supporting, maintaining and developing.
To stand as the O365 capability lead in the delivery of O365 services; including the management of non-compliance, the resolution of conflict and the associated risk management.
- Be the 'go to' professional in supporting and maintaining the health of O365 for BAU.
- Lead in the support and maintenance of O365 services
- Work with End User Environment supplier to resolve user problems in exchange online, SharePoint online, yammer & OneDrive services
- Monitor the health of the platform
- Advise other O365 administrators in support of the O365 services
Public sector experience is beneficial but not a necessity.
You will have exposure to a major digital transformation within a public-sector organisation.
You will earn a healthy rate, on a rolling contract with the opportunity for it to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'