We have a new opportunity for a Microsoft EUC Solutions Architect to join one of the UK’s leading independent managed service providers.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have continued to grow and deliver large scale exciting projects, whilst building upon their strong partnerships with the likes of Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Dell/EMC and Cisco.
With their strong brand and demand for services in the market, they are looking for a new Technical Architects to join their growing family!
This position will see you join our client’s Microsoft EUC practice. Our client's HQ is based in Reading, but this position will see spend 80% of your time on customer site in the South East region
You will be responsible for delivering projects throughout the entire life cycle which will involve; Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Design, Implementation and Documentation.
You will work with a range of customers with exciting projects, which will give you great technical challenge and exposure to the latest technologies.
We want a Consultant/Architect that loves to be challenged and is self-motivated along with our clients’ support to stay on top of the latest technology trends!
- Experience working in a Technical Consultant or Technical Architect position and have experience delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Excellent customer engagement skills and can understand a customer’s needs and propose the best possible solutions.
- Can demonstrate strong experience of delivering Microsoft SCCM and Windows 10 projects throughout the entire life cycle.
- Any other project experience with either any Microsoft Mobility solutions such as OneDrive Pro or App-V would be beneficial but not essential.
- Has the ability to stay on top of the latest technology trends and has a desire to keep improving your own technical knowledge
- Experience delivering excellent project documentation
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, why are you still reading?!