A prestigious Central London based Local Authority experienced Dynamics 365 Administrator to maintain their newly installed CRM system. You will be based in their Central London office, although home working is offered to all staff in the IT team.
You will be responsible for the maintaining of the CRM system, troubleshooting any issues with the system, training end users, and liaising with developers. You will also have the opportunity to expand the use of the system and ensure it is being used to its maximum extent. As the 'go to' person for CRM within the organisation the system will be yours to run and to take ownership of.
Contract and Permanent opportunity ... Contract Outside IR35
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience administrating a Dynamics CRM system
- Strong understanding of the functionality and applications of Dynamics CRM
- Experience dealing with end users and liaising with stakeholder
- Experience working with the latest versions of Dynamics CRM will be an advantage
- Experience working with a large Local Authority an advantage
- Perm or Contract acceptable
- Generous salary with annual pay reviews (perm)
- 30 days holiday (perm)
- WFH (work from home 1 day a week min)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft CRM