We are Advanced
We're the third largest software company in the UK & we're looking for an exceptional Microsoft Dynamic Support Analyst to come and join us in our amazing office in Slough, at an exciting time in our journey to the top.
Are you experienced in Microsoft Dynamics and looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced support department? Are you a confident communicator with a real passion for customer service? In this role, you will help us ensure customer satisfaction by helping to diagnose and resolve problems for our customers. Reporting to the Support Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, who are one of the leaders in its specialist field with a large blue chip client base.
We are an award winning Software Company that is passionate about quality of service and personal development, with fantastic opportunities for you.
- Work with your team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and queries
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Provide support to other team members by sharing workload, resources and knowledge.
This is a hands-on role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM from V4.0 to 365, and related Technologies
- The motivation and enthusiasm to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills in person, telephone and email
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
- Able to show good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Previous experience in a Support environment
Join the A Team
Advanced is a leading provider of healthcare, ERP and other business solutions and services to the public and private sectors in the United Kingdom.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Special focus on training and development.
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Extraordinary career progression opportunities, within the Advanced Group