- Recruited into MS Dynamics for 2+ years?
- Billed £150k + in 360 recruitment?
- Wanting more support to grow and to build your own team?
Microsoft Dynamics Recruiter - 2+ years’ experience - The Company:
This business has been going for nearly 20 years, has a phenomenal commission structure (bill £250k - take home at least £100k!) Their top performers bill around £600k a year, and alongside winning multiple awards, they also have a £76 million turnover. They are around 250 employees large and have got a huge name in the market.
Microsoft Dynamics Recruiter - 2+ years’ experience - The Role:
This position would be to build the MS Dynamics space within the business and grow out a team. So if you’ve got a small team already, or are ready to be supported and step up to grow a team - this role is for you!
Microsoft Dynamics Recruiter - 2+ years’ experience - The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics recruitment experience (ideally in one business)
- 360 recruitment experience - passionate about business development
- Billing history of £150k or more
- Good written and verbal communication
- A strong work ethic
- Someone who is passionate and wants to grow something exciting
Microsoft Dynamics Recruiter - 2+ years’ experience - What’s on offer?
- Basic salary up to £45k (DOE)
- Uncapped commission up to 45%
- A huge brand name, well known in the industry
- Financially backed business, success driven, profitable
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Up to 35 days annual holiday
- WFH option with WFH package - laptop, phone etc
- Mature social business, not KPI heavy
If this appeals to you - GET IN TOUCH! Apply now to be one of the first to get in process ??
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'