My client is a high street retailer, with close to 100 stores across the UK and Ireland, with an ever-growing online presence, and are now expanding globally.
This is a new role within the business, reaching all departments, where the successful candidate will be at forefront of company side rollout of Navision to the offices and retail outlets.
You will have in depth experience of working with Navision across all core modules (Please don’t apply if you don’t) with some development skills and a strong understanding of data. Preferably you will also have an accountancy background but this is not essential.
You will work with a NAV Partner on implementing, setting up and configuring the new system while following best practices at all times. Supporting, training (Documentation) and developing all members of the team to ensure a smooth implementation.
Once the initial phase is complete, you will manage the ongoing day to day projects and initiative planned to utilise the new ERP system.
- Over 5 years Dynamics NAV experience with multiple versions.
- Broad knowledge of all Navision modules
- Full lifecycle Upgrade and Greenfield projects.
- Experience of Customization, Support, Documentation, Training and Integration.
- Accountancy Background preferable but not essential.
- Incremental holiday entitlement, 20 days rising to 30 days p.a. (Ex. BH)
- Annual Profit Share.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Saving scheme.
- Staff discount with up to 40% off RRP.
- Ongoing training and educational development initiatives.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job